- All patients are required to provide contact details. This includes; address, telephone, email in order to secure an appointment.
- All clients are required to fill out a Medical history form at their first appointment. You will need to let us know each time you have a treatment if there has been any changes to your medical history.
- All clients are required to complete a consent form for the treatment you decide to have. This is necessary and no treatments will go ahead without the patient’s consent.
- All information provided will be treated as confidential and protected with Data protection legislation.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time by unsubscribing.
Virtual/phone consultations- while virtual consultations are discouraged, we understand that in some circumstances where this service may be helpful, particularly for those patients who will be travelling long distances. New patients who require a virtual consultation, will require a diary appointment of 45 minutes. This gives you enough time to go through treatment plans and any further questions you may have with your practitioner. A charge of £50.00 is made payable in advance. If you decide to go ahead with treatment the £50.00 charge is redeemable against any treatment undertaken within the first month.
- Please provide us with as much notice as possible, if you wish to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- New patient consultations is a £50.00 charge. This is payable on booking and is also redeemable against treatment if you decide to book 1 month within the initial consultation.
- Halcyon Aesthetics operates a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you do not attend a booked appointment, and fail to advise us in advance, you will forfeit your £50.00 deposit held on your account.
- If you are running late to your appointment you must call the clinic to inform us, please note that this may go into your treatment time.
- Please do not attend the clinic if you are unwell, or have any COVID-19 Symptoms. If you are unsure, please give the clinic a call and discuss. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell. This includes; colds,cold sores or local skin infections.
- Reviews appointments are offered after anti wrinkle injections as a courtesy. If you are unable to attend the review 2-3 weeks after your initial treatment, no additional top-up will be provided.
- New patients are seen for consultations and assessment, treatment is not advised on your first visit, as you need a 14 day cooling period, however may be provided if the patient and practitioner deem suitable.
Children on the premises
- We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18 without written permission or guardian.
- Please do not bring children to the clinic unless they are old enough or supervised by someone.
- Children are not allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms
- Consultations are a £50.00 fee, payable on booking. This is redeemable against treatment carried out within the one month consultation
- You will be advised on the full cost of any single or package treatment plan proposed and agreed prior to treatment.
- Payment is taken in full for any package treatment plans or single treatments prior to having any treatment
- The clinic accepts, Cash, Bank transfers, Major debit and credit cards.
Fees charged for the treatment are for the delivery of treatment which is inclusive of;
- Consultation and assessment
- Information and advice
- Safe treatment
- Follow up appointments and aftercare information
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual information, honest advice, expert treatment from our expert team, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectation.
- All single treatments are to be paid in full before treatment
- All packages and treatments are non-refundable or transferable.
- If the client does not attend their appointment or give 48 hours notice we will deduct a session from your package course.
- All packages must be paid in full prior to treatment
At Halcyon Aesthetics we really value feedback, whether good or bad. Feedback is used to review and improve the quality of our service. You may submit feedback verbally, via email or via the clinic website.
If you have a complaint please inform us as soon as possible. You may submit your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of our complaints policy is also available upon request.