At Halcyon Aesthetics, All our injectables treatments are carried out by an expert Doctor, Nurse of Aesthetic Surgeon. We use the Highest quality FDA approved Hyaluronic Acid fillers at Halcyon Aesthetics. Fillers are an important part of nonsurgical facial rejuvenation, as they help give contour, shape and balance for facial optimization.
We use a variety of different fillers depending upon the indication. During your consultation, your doctor will discuss in-depth which filler will be used and what to expect from the treatment.
- Facial Skin Rejuvenation
- Facial Contour/Sculpting
- Chin Augmentation
- Lip Rejuvenation
- Cheekbone Enhancement
- Nasolabial Folds
- Marionette Lines
- Jawline Definition
- Neck Lines
- Nose Reshaping
- Under-Eyes (Tear-Trough)
- Hand Rejuvenation
Number of Sessions
- Depending upon treatment plan.
- 1-3 sessions on average, 2 weeks apart.
- 30-45 Minutes.
- We use a topical numbing cream before starting the treatment.
Downtime/Back to Work
- Immediately, 24-48 hours of mild swelling should be expected.
- Depending upon areas injected, can last 4-12 months.
- Bruising, Swelling Lumps, Blindness, Scarring.
- We try to minimize such risks by using a cannula, with proper training and experience
When to Expect Results
- 1-2 Weeks.
- starting from £300.00 for 1ml